Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (Ternopil region)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
On behalf our Client, large farm producing company with foreign investments, we are looking for Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (Ternopil region).
- Ambition and drive to develop a career in the agricultural sector and to be part of a long term project in this sector
- Degree English language translation or teaching degree in English language
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Sales and procurement experience is a must
- A confident communicator and negotiator with the ability to achieve a consensus between parties with differing opinions.
- Readiness to move to Ternopil region
- Organising and translating meetings between the COO and employees, local government administrations and Paiyee holders.
- Occasional written translations.
- Responsible for liaising with internal departments (Accounts, Human Resources, Legal) and ensuring the smooth flow and signing of documents by the COO.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of commodity sales, including contact with the buyers and liaising with farm mangers and the security department.
- Responsible for the negotiation of commodity sales in conjunction with the COO.
- Responsible for the administration of sales contracts and forward contracts with key buyers.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of input procurement, including fuel, seeds, fertilisers and agrochemicals.
- Responsible for negotiation with supplies in conjunction with the COO
- Responsible for the administration of purchase contracts with key suppliers.