On behalf our Client, large farm producing company with foreign investments, we are looking for Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (Ternopil region).
- Ambition and drive to develop a career in the agricultural sector and to be part of a long term project in this sector
- Degree English language translation or teaching degree in English language
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Sales and procurement experience is a must
- A confident communicator and negotiator with the ability to achieve a consensus between parties with differing opinions.
- Readiness to move to Ternopil region
- Organising and translating meetings between the COO and employees, local government administrations and Paiyee holders.
- Occasional written translations.
- Responsible for liaising with internal departments (Accounts, Human Resources, Legal) and ensuring the smooth flow and signing of documents by the COO.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of commodity sales, including contact with the buyers and liaising with farm mangers and the security department.
- Responsible for the negotiation of commodity sales in conjunction with the COO.
- Responsible for the administration of sales contracts and forward contracts with key buyers.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of input procurement, including fuel, seeds, fertilisers and agrochemicals.
- Responsible for negotiation with supplies in conjunction with the COO
- Responsible for the administration of purchase contracts with key suppliers.