On behalf our Client farm producing company with foreign investments, we are looking for “Chief Accountant (Ternopil region)”.
- Responsible for the day to day running of a team of 4 accountants each responsible for a separate legal entity.
- Responsible for book keeping compliance with Ukrainian accounting rules including all tax declarations required by law.
- Responsible for payroll for Ukrainian employees.
- Responsible for reporting to managers and investor representatives under IFRS.
- Define and implement state of the art financial management control processes and tools.
- Budget planning and cost optimization control.
- Identify and analyze the most relevant KPI and performance items to be monitored
- Elaborate a management control reporting schedule for the shareholders
- Produce reports and analysis on a case-by-case basis
- Responsible for the administration of external audits.
- Experience as a Chief Accountant/Financial Manager for 3 – 4 year.
- Qualified accountant
- Computer literacy skills including detailed knowledge of 1C 8 accounting system.
- Reporting: ability to work with management control software tools.
- Ambition and drive to develop a career in the agricultural sector and to be part of a long term project in this sector.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- A good communicator and able to work closely with the operational teams to achieve shared objectives.
- The terms include a competitive salary, covered housing expenses.
- Will be based in the vicinity of the farm in Western Ukraine (Oblast of Ternopil).